MONTHLY HELP DESK SESSIONS
Every day is a help day in Tree House but the first
Thursday in each month is geared towards helping those new to Family History and who need special help to get a
breakthrough. Why not make a booking NOW
Tree House in Exeter is YOUR Research Centre
Tree House is now the Service Point for Exeter
7-9 King Street
Postal enquiries to:
Devon Family History Society, PO Box 9, Exeter, Devon EX2 6YP
UNABLE TO VISIT DEVON?
Use our Tree House Research Service
Visit our Online
or download a postal form
We will use the resources listed further down the page
|Mon, Tues, Thurs
||10.30am to 4.00pm
(Closed on Bank Holiday Mondays in 2017: 17th April,
1st May, 29th May, 28th August)
||Tree House can be open, by appointment, on the Saturdays of the Exeter
Group meetings — usually the 2nd Saturday of the month
What do we have to help with your research?
- Service Point for Devon Heritage Service
- All microfiched Parish Registers for the County
- Inland Revenue Wills 1812-1857
- Our complete range of indexes
- Extensive library: Devon people, places & family histories
- Parish files with a miscellany of contents
- Family Trees, Certificates, Wills, Maps and deposited family history research
- Extensive Methodist Records
- Large collection of microfiche and CDs
- FindMyPast, Ancestry, The Genealogist and other online resources
- GRO indexes on fiche and searchable online
- Consular returns, Marine births and deaths, Regimental returns
- Census on fiche and online
- Volunteers available to guide you in using our resources
- Telephone advice on 01392 433212,
Mon., Tues., & Thurs. 10.30a.m. - 4.00p.m.
- Check out our searchable list of Tree House holdings.
Just enter a keyword (e.g. an author, place name or family name) below and click the "Search" button:
||Title / Name / Place
||Author / Other Information
Pre-1837 Devon ancestor?
Our volunteers can search our databases and provide printouts for you.
You may bring a non-member with you.
To see some photographs of the official opening of Tree House in 2011 Click here