Family History Federation

Tiverton 1903

This detailed map covers the centre and south of Tiverton, with coverage stretching from St Peter’s church southward to Howden Court, and from Gotham eastward to The Avenue. Features include GWR Exe Valley Branch with station, St Peter’s church, St Paul’s church, River Exe, Cranmore Castle camp, Collipriest, Little Silver area, St George’s church, Howden Lace Factory, Cattle Market, Cold Harbour area, Brewery, Old Blundells, The Firs, Castlebarn, Town Hall, town centre with individual buildings neatly shown, Loman Bridge, River Loman etc. On the reverse we include extracts from a 1906 directory, listing private residents, plus a timetable for the Exeter-Tilverton-Dulverton and Tiverton Branches.

£3.00

1 in stock

SKU : AG45.07

Skip to content